Five annual scholarships (up to $1,500 each) awarded to qualified applicants.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Applicants will be approved for the scholarship based on the following:
- Be an individual of Armenian descent
- Demonstrate academic excellence – minimum 3.30 GPA
- Enrolled as a full-time student in a four-year accredited university in the United States
- Community engagement, with particular attention to their involvement in the Armenian community
Applicants must submit the following documents no later than June 30, 2020:
- Completed application form
- Proof of university enrollment
- Verifiable school transcripts
- Two Letters of recommendations (one academic & one community service)
- One passport photo
Complete application and relevant documents should be filed online or mailed to:
- AEBU Scholarship Committee 1060 N. Allen Ave., Pasadena, CA 91104
The AEBU Scholarship Committee will review all applications and make awards in accordance with its mission statement. All information will be kept strictly confidential.